Welcome! You’re probably here because you’re interested in my company or in cyber security. You might also be wondering if you’re in the right place. Well, let me ask you:
- Were you recently the victim of a data breach?
- Are you worried about what might happen to you or your business as a result of a disaster or compromise?
- Are you frustrated that your systems are slow or unreliable?
- Are you looking to use more technology to power your business, but you want to make sure you are protected?
- Do you work with a lot of sensitive information that you need to keep safe?
Or, are you looking for some technical help related to any of the questions above?
Yes! You’re in the right place!
How 7 River Systems Can Help
I get it. You have a business to run and a life to live. There’s a lot of pressure to produce, to deliver, to expand. Chances are that the best way to do that is by leveraging information technology as much as possible – but what about the risks? Computer crashes causing data loss, rogue hackers trying to steal your data (or worse), and why is your computer so slow that you never seem to get any work done?
Don’t let these concerns derail you. I can help you with the answers to all of these questions – and more. Best of all, many of the answers are free and right here on my website.
I believe that the Internet is the great equalizer, and should be accessible to as many people and organizations as possible. For the Internet to be truly accessible, it must also be safe and reliable. My mission is that last part – ensuring that you can safely and reliably conduct your business online.
My name is Paul Pasquale, and I founded 7 River Systems at the end of 2013. Before that, I owned multiple businesses, and worked on information technology and security projects in banking, the media, and government.
After working in jobs including technician, systems engineer, technical expert and manager, I’m focusing on what I enjoyed and excelled at the most – equipping you with technical knowledge to succeed.
If we work together, I think you’ll find my approach to be thorough, pragmatic, and expertly tuned to help you move forward. As a security professional, I am all about trust, integrity, and giving you the facts and recommendations you need. I also understand that budgets are limited, and use a combination of risk management and technical expertise to point you in the right direction.
A few highlights from recent projects:
- Implementing a secure and reliable backup solution to protect users from data loss
- Connecting a company’s international branch offices with headquarters so that sensitive information can be accessed securely by any employee
- Setting up servers in the cloud, allowing a startup company to scale quickly while lowering up-front equipment costs
- Investigating a compromise of a business website, and putting countermeasures into place decreasing the risk of future incidents
I encourage you to sign up for my mailing list or get in touch with me and we’ll talk one-on-one about how I can help you solve your most pressing cyber security business needs.